12mm Diameter Linear Bearing Pillow Block - SBR12UU
Make your robot or CNC move on our Aluminum Slide Rail with this sliding linear ball-bearing platform AKA pillow block. The slider is 39mm x 36mm and has four holes tapped for M5 machine screws so you can attach pretty much anything you want. This slider has a plastic interior with small metal ball bearings to make it slide easily and smoothly.
The platform won't come off the railing but it does rotate a bit around so for best stability, use two support rails. Often times, CNC projects will have two of these on opposite sides of the machine body to support a larger platform. You can also have some other support mechanism of your own devising.
Comes as a single bearing platform. You'll want to pick up at least one 12mm railing as well. We have a bunch of bearings, supports and platforms that you may want to use with an 8mm based rail system so check out our CNC category
- Load-bearing Mechanism: Hydrostatic Bearing
- Bearing Shell Material: Plastic
- 39mm x 36mm x 27mm / 1.5" x 1.4" x 1"
- Width of Top: 40mm / 1.6"
- Inside Diameter: 12mm / 0.5"
- Outer Diameter: 30mm / 1.2"
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 4mm / 0.16"
- Mounting Hole Distance: 28mm x 26mm / 1.10" x 1.02"
- Weight: 87.4g
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.