Here at Adafruit we're happy to see what the community is up to. Whether you're posting on our G+ Community Makers, hackers, artists & engineers, pinging us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook or joining us on Show and Tell, we're seeing what you're creating and it's exciting!
We wanted to create a space for you to share your projects for Adafruit and the community as a whole to see. We know how inspiring seeing other's work can be and how rewarding it feels to share your own creations.
This August we'd like to see all of your Circuit Playground projects. Whether you're just starting out or a seasoned pro, regardless of how recently you completed a project with Circuit Playground, share it on Facebook, G+, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter with #AdafruitExtraCredit #CircuitPlayground and submit it below for a chance to have your project featured on the Adafruit Blog and maybe even a surprise Adafruit treat! Be sure to check out our#AdafruitExtraCredit channel on Discord!
1. All projects must be shared on one of the following social media platforms:
2. All posts on social media must include the following
3. All projects must be submitted below. All starred fields must be completed.
4. If you're 14 and under all posts and submissions must be handled by a parent or legal guardian
5. All projects must be completed at time of submission. Can be from Adafruit Learning System, remixes from Adafruit Learning System, or original creations
By submitting to Adafruit Extra Credit you agree to let us publish your projects you provide to us on the Adafruit Blog and Social Media Accounts. You grant us a limited license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, and publicly display your project and the associated media you provide us for these purposes. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue Adafruit Extra Credit at any time. We will not distribute or publish your email address or contact info. If you have any questions, please contact us directly at [email protected]