Our PiMiner bitcoin mining controller & monitoring project just got a refresh with new features!
New in v1.1:
- Added mining auto-start after boot (see tutorial for setup)
- Time format changed to dd:hh:mm
- Abbreviated large share count (ex. 12300 == “12k3″)
- Revised error % calculation: 100 * HW / (diff1shares + HW)
- Added MtGox last, high, & low price (currency can be changed in PiMinerInfo.py)
- Removed cgminer data logging (was appending nohup.out)
- Misc. tutorial revisions/clarifications
Head over to the Adafruit Learning System for all the deets.Related
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.