Updated Tutorial: Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino.
This is a design for an open-source prototyping shield for Arduino. It has tons of cool features, to make prototyping on your Arduino easy.
- Compatible with NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove and any Arduino-clone in the ‘classic’ shape and pinout.
- Reset button up top
- ICSP header
- Lots of GND and +5V rails.
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more chips.
- SOIC prototyping area above USB jack for up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package.
- Use ‘mini’ or ‘medium’ breadboard.
- Two 3mm LEDs with matching resistors.
- Extra 6mm button
Try Adafruit's new iPhone & iPad app for makers! Circuit Playground! "Incredibly handy for anyone working in electronics. Perfect for engineers and non-engineers alike."
Looking for engineers, makers and the builders of dreams? Try our Adafruit job boards.
Join our weekly Adafruit SHOW-AND-TELL
at 7:30pm ET every Wednesday night! Then at 8pm, ASK-AN-ENGINEER
and the Adafruit team!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.