The APDuino project is for those want to use an Arduino to run a custom sensor monitoring and automation projects (such as aquaponics, greenhouse, gardening DIY automation) without having to program any code.
Main features and characteristics:
- free, ready-to-flash software for Arduino Mega 2560 + W5100 EtherShield hardware combo
- supports a number of analog and digital Sensor and Control components in any custom (electronically valid) layout on the Arduino pins, allowing building Your Own Automation System
- custom Rules for automation, allowing Sensor and Control data access, scheduler, timers and more, allowing Your Custom Program to be created, without programming
- data logging on SD card and online sinks (cosm, thingspeak, apduino online), allowing to Hook Your Automation System to the Internet-Of-Things and Web 2.0 services, eg. Twitter via 3rd party services
- JSON data acces to device status, allowing to Build Your Custom Device Web Interface
- customizable default web gui for interacting with the device & remote management, allowing to Start Using APDuino Right Immediately, once built and installed
- no programming required - just flash-and-go (if using supported components)
- an online configuration and management service for managing device(s) running APDuinOS
via Arduino BlogRelated
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.