NEW PRODUCT – Arduino Micro with Headers – 5V 16MHz – (ATmega32u4 – assembled). Squee! It’s the cutest, tiniest little Arduino yet! The Arduino Micro packs all of the power of the Arduino Leonardo in a 1.9″ x 0.7″ (48mm x 18mm) size. Although it may look like a stick of gum, its actually a USB-native 8-bit microcontroller, with 32K of flash, and 2.5K of RAM. You can program it directly via the USB micro connector on one end (or for the advanced users, the 6-pin ISP header). The Arduino Micro is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4 (datasheet), developed in conjunction with Arduino.cc and Adafruit.
Onboard is the processor, crystal, USB connection with fuse, Reset button, ISP low-level reprogramming header, ON LED, TX and RX LEDs, a extra user pin #13 LED, and a 3.3V regulator.
You can use it for basic Arduino sketches as well as USB client projects like making it appear as a mouse or keyboard to your computer!
Although it is not shield compatible – it does have all the same pins as a Leonardo. Its best for when you want to shrink your project down or use it on a breadboard.
This version of the Micro comes with headers pre-soldered on and runs at 5V logic with a 16MHz crystal.
- Dimensions: 1.9″ x 0.7″ / 48mm x 18mm
- Weight: 6.5g
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Channels: 7
- Analog Input Channels: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz