I recently got together with Shelly and Anna of YouTube’s No Man’s Land to show them how easy it is to add color changing under-cabinet lighting in the kitchen. It was a lot of fun! Here are the supplies we used:
- 2 meters RGB LED waterproof flexi-strip (30 LED/meter)
- 12V switching power adapter
- 3x 4-pin Euro-style terminal blocks OR Solderless analog RGB LED strip clips
- RF Touch wheel controller for analog RGB LED strips
- 2.1mm jack to screw terminal block adapter
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.