I’m using Adafruit tools, kits, and components in the Masters in Technical Entrepreneurship program at Lehigh. The students love ‘em! We’re currently working on a large Game of Life panel for our classroom and programming the Arduino. Thanks Adafruit!
Also, the new Adafruit Learning System is an amazing resource for educators.
Adafruit for Educators! #backtoschool
Please visit our educator’s section to learn more about:
- Adafruit volume discounts and programs for educators, discounts galore!
- Adafruit electronic kits, products, Arduino & Raspberry Pi products for education, we have’em!
- Adafruit products and Arduino for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Used in schools!
- The Adafruit System, the best way to learn electronics!
- Adafruit iron-on “skill badges” / patches and partners, celebrate skills building!
- Resources for educators, our picks for educators!
- Adafruit for educators content on Adafruit.com, daily posts for educators!
- Circuit Playground – iPad/iPhone App For Educators, volume discounts via Apple’s edu program!
- Adafruit copyright permission for educators, educators can use them, hassle-free!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.