A cross-stitch kit that’s also a resistor chart! Not only is this kit fun to make (and good for beginner stitchers), when it’s all done it functions as a handy resistor reference chart. This kit comes complete with everything you need to get started:
- 14-count aida cloth – 15″x18″
- 6″ embroidery hoop (Susan Bates “super grip lip” style)
- Two size 24 tapestry needles
- All the floss you’ll need to stitch this design – 16 skeins in total
- Full color printed pattern and instructions
Finished design fits perfectly in a frame measuring 8″x10″.
We have a complete guide to cross-stitching over on our Cross-stitch Tutorial page!
This fun project will give you about 40 hours of relaxing crafting enjoyment.Related
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.