TetraProp is a Propeller Platform board with four onboard Propellers. Steve writes…
TetraProp is a PropellerPlatform compatible board with four Propellers. It is designed for distributed parallel procecessing experiments. Each Propeller Island is an individulal unit with headers for user connections.
- Headers allow interconnections for user’s design
- Four independent Propeller islands on one board
- Propeller and EEPROM are SMD
- Other components through-hole for easy modification
- Jumper selectable reset type
- Socket for crystal
- PropPlug header for every Propeller
- All stacker pins on 0.1″ grid for connecting to a protoboard.
One more photo;
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.