Over the last few months we caught up to all the back orders (and back order notifications) for MONOCHRONs! We’re now making them and putting them in stock on a weekly basis – they’re in stock now and shipping immediately!
A new clock kit! This easy kit is easily hackable to do whatever you wish, it’s a clock platform – have fun!
- 128×64 LCD (KS0108) – we special-ordered the black and white display!
- ATmega328 processor (we even stuck an ‘arduino’ stk500 bootloader on there too for hacking ease)
- Laser cut enclosure in black acrylic
- Beeping/blinking alarm with 10 minute snooze
- Battery backed-up real time clock (DS1307) keeps time even when power is lost for years
- European/US and 12/24 hour time display as well as date
- Completely open source hardware, all firmware, layout and CAD files are yours to mess with
- Plenty of space for mods, a prototyping area for soldering stuff in
Comes with: clock kit (includes all parts, programmed chips and LCD), coin battery, enclosure, 9VDC power supply for 220V or 110V and new in this batch: an FTDI Friend + extras for reprogramming the MONOCHRON with new clocks
You’ll need some basic soldering & hand tools that are necessary to assemble it! The good news is that this is a pretty basic kit and even if its your first soldering project, it shouldn’t take more than 2 or 3 hours to put together
For much more information including parts list, instructions, videos, etc. check out the MONOCHRON websiteRelated
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.