There will be a live unboxing with John Park on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM ET during ASK AN ENGINEER! Tune in here, or at the Adafruit YouTube channel to join the fun!
Get ready to upgrade your desk's mission control station with a CircuitPython powered Macropad - complete with 12 buttons, OLED display, speaker and rotary encoder. Customize it for your spacecraft to help guide you through the great reaches of the unknown. (Or just have it type out your favorite emojis.)
On this interstellar journey, you won't be traveling alone. Our long-term ADABOX partner Digi-Key is the co-pilot and booster rocket! Just like a friendly astro mechadroid, they're always there to help us keep the ship running tip-top with plenty of repair parts and tools. Celebrate their contribution to ADABOX with a custom etched keycap that can be used on your Macropad or on any mechanical keyboard!
- Adafruit Macropad - A 3x4 customizable keypad that is programmable in CircuitPython. Starring the Raspberry Pi RP2040, this powerful chip can act like a keyboard or MIDI device.
- Kailh Box Red Keyswitches - These are the most common keyswitches in the known galaxy - with a smooth linear feel. Of course you can replace them with any MX-compatible switches you may have on hand.
- Translucent DSA Keycaps - Snap on top of your keyswitches - since they're translucent, you can light up the Macropad's NeoPixels to get glowy.
- Macropad Top and Bottom Plates - These custom PCBs help keep your Macropad stable, while looking awesome, thanks to a gorgeous space-themed silkscreen.
- Pink & Purple Woven USB C Cable - This fancy cable will let you connect your Macropad to a computer or laptop
- Custom Digi-Key Keycap - This custom-etched keycap goes onto any mechanical keyboard. If you have an illuminated keyboard you'll see the color glow through the top!