There will be a live unboxing with John Park on Wednesday, July 29th at 8 PM ET during ASK AN ENGINEER! Tune in here, or at the Adafruit YouTube channel to join the fun!
ADABOX015: GET A CLUE
A huge thank you to Digi-Key for going above-and-beyond to help support Adafruit over the last few months. Digi-Key's support made this box possible, and we are so excited to see what you will build!
- Adafruit CLUE, the star of the show! With a color display, tons of sensors, :bit compatibility, and Arduino or CircuitPython support for a ton of awesome projects.
- Adafruit Bonsai Buckaroo, a plant care helper for CLUE. Bolt it on with 5 screws to get a buzzer/beeper, 3V DC motor driver, and alligator clips for connecting a DIY soil sensor
- 3 x AAA battery pack and three AAA alkaline batteries to power your CLUE anywhere you wish.
- Two alligator clip cable leads + two stainless steel nails to create a DIY soil moisture sensor
- Water pump (3V DC motor) + clear PVC tubing to automatically water your plants from a reservoir
- Starter Planter Pot - This small plastic planter pot will get you started with your very first planting - just add soil + a few seeds to get sprouting
- Fingerless glove (just one!) You can attach the CLUE to the glove to create hand-motion projects
- Face Mask - We have been giving these KN95 masks out to New Yorkers, nurses, doctors and anyone else who needs a face covering.