There will be a live unboxing with John Park on Wednesday, April 10th at 8 PM ET during ASK AN ENGINEER! Tune in here, or at the Adafruit YouTube channel to join the fun!
With the open-source Python-powered PyPortal, you can fetch and display anything in the world: inspirational quotes, weather forecasts, your social media followers, cat photos, and more - over Wi-Fi with the latest technologies. Create little pocket universes of joy that connect to something good. You can even rotate it 90 degrees, now it's a web-connected conference badge - and take #badgelife to the next level!
Thanks to the generous sponsorship and support from Analog Devices and Digi-Key, we've even included a fancy precision temperature sensor! Each PyPortal comes with an ADT7410 sensor built right in, so you can display the local temperature or use the PyPortal as a remote temperature logger and sensor that uploads data to our free adafruit.io IoT service.
- Adafruit PyPortal - CircuitPython powered IoT Portal with 3.2" touchscreen, ESP32 Wi-Fi co-processor. Features the Analog Devices ADT7410 precision temperature sensor for cloud-based logging or indoor temperature display.
- Desktop enclosure kit - laser cut acrylic with hardware
- Penny coin wrapper - Look in your coin jar and find 50 pennies to roll up. Then use it as a ballast for the PyPortal enclosure to keep it steady on your desk.
- 2 meter long 'Blinka Style' USB cable - so you can place your PyPortal just about anywhere
- 1 Year IO+ Pass for adafruit.io - Supercharge your PyPortal by connecting it to adafruit.io, our premier cloud Internet of Things service for everyone. IO+ gives you more feeds, more data, and more service tie-ins.