There'll be a live unboxing with Ladyada on Thursday, June 22nd at 8 PM ET. Tune in here, or at the Adafruit YouTube channel to join the fun!
ADABOX004: MAKING THINGS DANCE
Sit down, strap in, and pump your Feather ecosystem up to 11. The last of our Feather-focused AdaBoxes has all the ingredients for a
In honor of one year of AdaBoxes, Adafruit asks that you savor AdaBox004 and create whatever your ears can imagine.
- Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi - pre-soldered with Feather Stacking Headers
- MusicMaker FeatherWing with Amplifier - pre-soldered
- 3W 4
Speaker with wires stripped and tinned ohm
- Mini Remote Control
- IR Sensor
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires
- USB Cable - A/MicroB
- Half Size Breadboard
- 10K Breadboard Potentiometer
- SPDT Switch
- 5V1A USB Power Supply
- AdaBox004 component bag
- A blank box - with which imagination is your only limitation
- Digikey's Corner - a surprise addition from our friends at Digikey (subscriptions only!)
- Adafruit Collectible Pin (subscriptions only)
Check out the AdaBox004 tutorial to flash your SD card with a brief meditative journey with Adafruit's own BartleBeats.
Visit adafruit.com/adabox004 for an unboxing with Ladyada.
Visit learn.adafruit.com/adabox004 for AdaBox tutorials.
Visit forums.adafruit.com/adabox to discuss your projects.
For subscribers, a one-time use 10% off discount code has been added to the Adafruit account associated with your AdaBox order.
Adafruit asks that you share your enclosure designs as well as any AdaBox-specific music you've created on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, and Instagram with #adabox