Orders do not ship from Adafruit on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents' Day *No USPS pickup*
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day *No USPS pickup*
- Election Day (the November day set by law for general elections)
- Veterans Day *No USPS pickup*
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
Same day delivery follows the same holidays. We have normal DHL and UPS pickups on Presidents' Day, Columbus Day, and Veterans Day, but no USPS pickups on those holidays.
Keep in mind the DHL and UPS service guarantee are suspended if delays are caused by bad weather or other disasters, including the current pandemic. Please see here for more updated information. We cannot refund shipping fees if your package arrives late due to snow or other natural disasters UPS anywhere along your package's route. Meteors, natural disasters, aliens, terrorism, incursions from other dimensions, etc.
For more information on our shipping options go here.
Adafruit Holiday Shipping Deadlines 2021
DOMESTIC ORDERS – FOR DELIVERY BY THURSDAY DECEMBER 23, 2021
- UPS Ground: Place orders by 11 am ET Thursday December 9 *There is no guarantee that UPS Ground packages will arrive by Thursday December 23
- UPS 3 Day: Place orders by 11 am ET Wednesday, December 15
- UPS 2 Day: Place orders by 11 am ET Thursday, December 16
- UPS Next day air: Place orders by 11 am ET Friday, December 17
- USPS 1st class/priority: Place orders by 11 am ET Thursday, December 9 *There is no guarantee that 1st class packages will arrive by December 23
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS – FOR DELIVERY BY THURSDAY DECEMBER 23, 2021
- USPS First Class Mail International: Place orders by Thursday, November 18 *Can take up to 30 days or more with worldwide delays and customs. Not a trackable service and cannot be guaranteed to arrive by December 23. We do not recommend USPS for your holiday needs
- USPS Express Mail International: Place orders by Thursday, December 2 *Should arrive by December 23 or sooner. Can take up to 15 days or more with worldwide delays and customs. We do not recommend USPS for your holiday needs.
- DHL EXPRESS WORLDWIDE: Place orders by Thursday, December 9 *There is no guarantee that international packages will arrive by December 23.