Adafruit is currently seeking to add an Arrivals Process Stage Member to our Receiving team. This is a full-time position, on site, at our Adafruit New York location.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to maintain and organize all incoming products as efficiently as possible, oversee and manage shipment tracking for the Receiving department, and handoff to Quality Assurance team members.
Adafruit Industries LLC was founded in 2005 by MIT engineer Limor "Ladyada" Fried. Her goal was to create the best place online for learning electronics and making the best designed products for makers of all ages and skill levels. Adafruit manufactures many of our own products right here in our NYC factory where we have approximately 80+ employees.
The ideal candidate should possess the following traits & skills:
- Previous experience with shipping/receiving preferred but not required
- Comfortable using warehouse equipment, pallet jacks, rolling racks, pallets
- Ability to be on one's feet for a majority of the day and lift boxes weighing up to 50lbs
- Strong written/oral communication, physical/digital organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Punctual, ability to prioritize overlapping tasks, able to communicate clearly
- Must be flexible, dependable, and able to work independently
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software
- Salary range of $16.50 - 21.50/hour. Bi-weekly pay plus opportunities for performance increases and bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Healthcare
- Commuter Benefits
- 401k with matching
- Sick and Vacation time plus 10+ paid holidays
- PTO for volunteer work, blood donations and COVID testing, vaccinations and more.
Position is on site at Adafruit's New York location, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Adafruit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
If you are interested in this position please send an email with your resume to [email protected]