NTSC/PAL (Television) TFT Display - 4.3" Diagonal
Yes, this is an adorable small television! The visible display measures only 4.3" (11cm) diagonal, the TFT comes with a NTSC/PAL driver board, enclosure and stand. The display is very easy to use - simply connect 12VDC to the 2.1mm center-positive DC jack (or use the cable and connect to the red and black wires), then connect a composite video source to one of the RCA cable. Voila, a television display! There's three little buttons in the back that let you enter a menu system for adjusting brightness, color and contrast. The display has two composite plugs, AV1 and AV2. AV1 is the default and if AV2 goes 'live' it replaces AV1.
To demonstrate it, we took some photos with the display connected to a Raspberry Pi, but it will also work connected to any analog composite-video output such as a YBox or Propeller w/Video out. It will not work with a device that only outputs VGA, HDMI or any other digital video signal.
A power adapter is not included you will want one of our 9VDC 1 Amp or 12VDC 1 Amp adapters or provide one of your own. Even though the display specifies 12VDC we found it works from 6V to 12V DC without problems.
- Power with 6-12VDC only, ~2.5W power draw
- Internal buck converter, 220mA power draw at 12V, 420mA at 6V
- Visible display dimensions: 97.41mm x 56.10mm
- Selectable 16:9 or 4:3 ratio via menu
- Resolution: 480 x RGB x 272
- Brightness: 300cd/m2
- Contrast: 350:1
- Display plastic case dimensions: 122.65mm x 77.6mm
- Screen dimensions: 105.48mm wide x 67.33mm long x 2.76mm high
- PCB dimensions: 87.36mm wide x 48.40mm long x 6.41mm high or 12.33mm high including push buttons
- Weight (including power cable): 148.64g
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.