Micro Switch - Premium Zippy 3-Terminal
PRODUCT ID: 817
24 IN STOCK
Description-Micro-switches are often found in arcade buttons and joysticks but they're also really handy in any kind of mechatronics project or when you need a basic sensor. They are always 'tactile' (clicky feeling), and 'momentary' (the switch closes when pressed, then snaps open once released). They come in a few different varieties (mostly having to do with the contacts and how big the actuator is).
This microswitch has a small bump actuator, but we also have kinds with a lever, roller lever and long wire. Compared to the other 'generic' micro-switches we carry, this one is higher quality and has better specifications. The switch has over 10 million actuation life and can switch up to 5 Amps at up to 250VAC! A great replacement for arcade controls.
- Operating Frequency (mechanical): 120 operations/min
- Operating Frequency (electrical): 5A-10~30 operations/min
- Contact Resistance (initial): 100m Ω (Max.)
- Insulation Resistance (at 500VDC): 100M Ω (Min.)
- Dielectric Strength (50-60Hz): 1000VAC RMS
- Storage Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Humidity: At 40°C,Max. 85% RH (Max.)
- Service Life (mechanical): Min. 10,000,000 operations
- Service Life (electrical): 5A - Min. 10,000 operations