DC Toy / Hobby Motor - 130 Size
These are standard '130 size' DC hobby motors. They come with a wider operating range than most toy motors: from 4.5 to 9VDC instead of 1.5-4.5V. This range makes them perfect for controlling with an Adafruit Motor Shield, or with an Arduino where you are more likely to have 5 or 9V available than a high current 3V setting. They'll fit in most electronics that already have 130-size motors installed and there's two breadboard-friendly wires soldered on already for fast prototyping
Check the Technical Details tab for more detailed information!
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +60°C
- Rated Voltage: 6.0VDC
- Rated Load: 10 g*cm
- No-load Current: 70 mA max
- No-load Speed: 9100 ±1800 rpm
- Loaded Current: 250 mA max
- Loaded Speed: 4500 ±1500 rpm
- Starting Torque: 20 g*cm
- Starting Voltage: 2.0
- Stall Current: 500mA max
- Body Size: 27.5mm x 20mm x 15mm
- Shaft Size: 8mm x 2mm diameter
- Weight: 17.5 grams
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.