Genuine Hakko FX-888 (936 upgrade)
Known by engineers for making excellent quality tools & soldering irons! This is a genuine Hakko FX-888. We worked hard to get the best and a great price, these are not cheap knock-offs. This iron is an upgrade to the venerable Hakko 936 - smaller footprint but more powerful for a faster heat up time.
The Hakkos have quality construction, this iron is the last one you'll need for decades. Heats up in 30 seconds, with a calibrated temperature control knob gives precision heat to minimize cold solder joints. Once you know you're on the path of electronics, this is the iron you'll want beside you on your desk.
We got the medium tip on this iron, the most popular size, great for through-hole and some SMT. You can purchase replacement Hakko tips anywhere (we'll carry some soon)
- 65 Watts
- 200-480 degrees C (392°F - 896°F) with +-1 degree C stability
- Ceramic Heater
- 900M-T-1.6D 1.6mm 'screwdriver' tip
- For use in 120V countries only
- UL Approved
- Dimensions (base): 117mm x 94mm x 119mm ( 4.6in x 3.7in x 4.7in )
- Dimensions (stand): 168mm x 80mm x 97mm ( 6.7in x 3.1in x 3.8in )
This soldering iron has been discontinued by Hakko, please check out the replacement model FX-888D