USB XBee Adapter
This low cost XBee USB Adapter Board comes in partially assembled kit form and provides a cost-effective solution to interfacing a PC or microcontroller to any XBee or XBee Pro module. The PC connection can be used to configure the XBee Module through Digi's X-CTU software. Works with XBee series 1 and 2 as well as Pro modules
By using this adapter board you can provide an easy interface to the XBee or XBee Pro modules by converting the 2mm pin spacing to breadboard friendly 0.100" spacing. The adapter board also provides a means to connect pluggable wires or solder connections and also provides mounting holes.
- Provides an easy interface to configure XBee Modules using Digi's X-CTU software
- Converts XBee 2mm pin spacing to 0.100" pin spacing
- 4 status indicator LEDs for Power, RSSI, Associate and mode (sleep/ON)
- Provides easy pluggable wire or solder connections
- Includes mounting holes
- Pin-out compatible with our other XBee Adapter boards
- Partially assembled kit form for flexible configuration
- (1) XBee Adapter Board PCB
- (2) 10-pin 2mm sockets
- (1) 40-pin SIP header
- Soldering Iron
- Diagonal cutters or Exacto knife
- Power requirements: 5.0V from USB or VDD pin, 3.3V generated on-board
- Communication: Serial pass-through to XBee module/USB to Host PC
- Dimensions: 1.51 x 1.00 x 0.58 in* (38.3 x 25.6 x 14.8 mm*)
* when headers are attached
- Operating temp range: -40 to +158F (-40 to +70C)
- Works with all XBee & Pro modules!
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.