Programming the Beagle Bone Black by Simon Monk
PRODUCT ID: 1943
14 IN STOCK
Description-Build creative BeagleBone Black devices--no prior programming or electronics experience required. In Programming the BeagleBone Black, electronics guru Simon Monk explains essential application development methods through straightforward directions and cool downloadable examples. Discover how to navigate the board, write and debug code, use expansion capes, and control external hardware. Easy-to-follow plans show you how to wire up and program a Web-controlled roving robot and an e-mail notifier that lights an incandescent lamp.
- Set up the BeagleBone Black and explore its features
- Connect to your computer via USB or Ethernet
- Use the BeagleBone Black as a stand-alone PC
- Write and execute BoneScript code
- Perform analog and digital I/O
- Work with expansion capes and modules
- Design Web interfaces that control electronics
- Assemble and program a robot and an e-mail notifier
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.