Thin Plastic Speaker w/Wires - 8 ohm 0.25W
PRODUCT ID: 1891
Description-Listen up! This 1.5" diameter speaker cone is the perfect addition to any audio project where you need an 8Ω impedance and are using 0.25W or less of power. We particularly like this cone as it's very simple and its plastic body is extremely lightweight and thin. Originally designed for 'talking' greeting cards, its fairly loud yet lightweight.
Works great with our Wave shield or class D amplifier board. Just be careful not to overdrive the speaker as high volumes can blow it out! Start with lower volume and increase carefully.
- Diameter: 39mm / 1.5"
- Circumference: 123mm / 4.8"
- Weight: 4.6g
- Resonant Frequency: 440 ±20% HZ
- Impedance: 8 ohm ±15% at 1500HZ
- Rated Input Power: 0.25 W
- Maximum Input Power: Must be normal at 0.4W white noise for 1 minute
- Frequency Range: 440~20KHz
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.