Tactile Alternating Button w/3 Wire Leads
Push once to turn one side on, push again to turn the other side on! It's basically a push-button toggle switch that connects and disconnects the middle pin from either of the two side switches with every click.
This clicky switch makes a great power switch or mode toggler. We like this switch because it's easy to embed in a seam for easily powering up/off multi-wire wearable and fabric projects. Can reliably handle up to 3A and up to 120VDC. This is a really satisfying switch.
- Ambient temperature: -25 ℃ ~ +70 ℃
- Rated load: AC250V 1.5-2A; 125V 3-5A
- Contact resistance: ≤ 50mΩ
- Insulation resistance: DC500V 100MΩ
- Withstand voltage: AC 500V (50Hz) / min
- Operating force: 5N ~ 12N
- Total unit is 137mm / 5.4" long
- Wires are 119mm / 4.7" long
- Weight: 3.7g
- Wires are 22AWG.
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.