littleBits KORG Synth Kit
littleBits and Korg have demystified a traditional analog synthesizer, making it super easy for novices and experts alike to create music. Now you can get modular without needing tons of banana cables!
- Audio out connects to speakers, computers and headphones
- Can be used to make your own instruments
- Fits into the littleBits modular system for infinite combos of audio, visual and sensory experiences
From the Beatles to Björk, legendary artists have used analog synthesizers to produce complex sounds and innovative music. For the first time ever, the littleBits Synth Kit will enable anyone to build their own sound machines with little to no engineering or musical knowledge. Included is a handy 35+ page booklet, with step-by-step instructions for 10 great projects like the Keytar and Synth Spin Table. You'll also receive a 9V battery + cable, everything you need to get started right out of the box.
littleBits KORG Synth Kit (2:40)
littleBits KORG Synth Kit contents (12 bits):
- power (battery and cable included
- micro sequencer
- oscillator (x2)
- synth speaker
- Snap and play, magnets prevent you from putting things the wrong way.
- Play with light, sound, sensing and buttons without wiring, soldering or programming.
- Make your own interactive objects, or combine with other construction toys.
- Explain to your children the complex notions of electricity, electronics and science in a fun way!
littleBits are open source hardware. Circuit diagrams are available in the littleBits GitHub repository.
Check out projects and tutorials in the projects section of the littleBits website.
If you are an existing customer that has purchased littleBits and have questions about your littleBits products, need replacement parts or warranty assistance please email the littleBits customer support team at [email protected] , visit the littleBits forums or call +1-917-464-4577.
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.