littleBits KORG Synth Kit
PRODUCT ID: 1635
14 IN STOCK
Description-littleBits and Korg have demystified a traditional analog synthesizer, making it super easy for novices and experts alike to create music. Now you can get modular without needing tons of banana cables!
- Audio out connects to speakers, computers and headphones
- Can be used to make your own instruments
- Fits into the littleBits modular system for infinite combos of audio, visual and sensory experiences
littleBits KORG Synth Kit (2:40)
Technical Details+littleBits KORG Synth Kit contents (12 bits):
- power (battery and cable included
- micro sequencer
- oscillator (x2)
- synth speaker
- Snap and play, magnets prevent you from putting things the wrong way.
- Play with light, sound, sensing and buttons without wiring, soldering or programming.
- Make your own interactive objects, or combine with other construction toys.
- Explain to your children the complex notions of electricity, electronics and science in a fun way!
littleBits are open source hardware. Circuit diagrams are available in the littleBits GitHub repository.
Check out projects and tutorials in the projects section of the littleBits website.