Oracle: Java Embedded Applications with Raspberry Pi pack
This is the Oracle: Develop Java Embedded Applications using a Raspberry Pi pack.
As of 12/05/2014 this pack is updated for the Raspberry Pi Model B+ It includes:
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ 512MB RAM - The freshness. The hot off the press, sell-like-hotcake, credit card sized computer with quad USB ports, improved power supply, and additional GPIO pins.
- Adafruit Raspberry Pi B+ Case - Smoke Base / Clear Top - We think it's the Single Greatest Raspberry Pi Model B+ Case Ever - though our Pi Box Plus is also nothing to scoff at.
- Adafruit Assembled Pi Cobbler Plus - This is the soldered together version of our popular Pi Cobbler Plus Kit. Comes with a breakout board that's perfect for cobbling prototypes as well as a 40-pin GPIO cable for your Pi's pins.
- Full Size Breadboard - In the past, we've used the half-size breadboard for a lot of Pi projects - but no longer! With 40 pins to break out, you're going to need some space - and that's why we're including a full size breadboard in this pack.
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 6" (150mm) - These jumper wires are great for making wire harness or jumpering between headers on PCBs. We include the longer ones so they work well with the full-size breadboard.
- USB to TTL Serial Cable - An old standby, this cable's pretty much the easiest way to connect your Raspberry Pi to a USB port to log into the debugging/login console. Ideal for running the Pi 'headless'
- USB WiFi Module - Give your Rasp Pi the Internet with this USB port WiFi module, this module is compact but has great range and is plenty fast.
- 4GB SD card for Raspberry Pi preinstalled with Raspbian Wheezy - 4GB microSDHC card programmed with the latest Raspberry Pi Linux distribution.
- 5V 2A Switching Power Supply w/ 6' MicroUSB Cable or 5V 2A Switching Power Supply with USB port + 6' MicroUSB Cable - The 5V 2A power adapter is the perfect choice for powering your Raspberry Pi B+ with 2 Amps of current output, and an extra long cord.
- Embroidered Raspberry Pi Badge - Now that you're getting started, show off your Pi Pride with this beautifully embroidered, jewel toned, iron-on badge.
- BONUS PARTS! Everyone loves bonuses so we include some parts that will get you through some of the tutorials on the Adafruit Learning System. These include:
- 1x Photo Cell
- 5x 10K 5% 1/4W Resistor
- 5x 560 ohm 5% 1/4W Resistor
- 1x Diffused 10mm Blue LED
- 1x Electrolytic Capacitor - 1.0uF
- 1x Diffused 10mm Red LED
- 1x Diffused 10mm Green LED
- 3x 12mm Tactile Switches
In addition, the Oracle pack also includes:
- Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout - 66 channel w/10 Hz updates
- BMP180 Barometric Pressure/Temperature/Altitude Sensor- 5V ready
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.