Oracle: Java Embedded Applications with Raspberry Pi pack
PRODUCT ID: 1631
47 IN STOCK
Description-This is the Oracle: Develop Java Embedded Applications using a Raspberry Pi pack. It includes:
- Raspberry Pi Model B 512MB RAM
- Adafruit Pi Case - Keeps your Pi snug and safe, and is compatible with the GPIO cable and cobbler! Durable and chic, snaps together in seconds.
- 3' long USB Micro-B Cable - Use this to power the Pi from a computer or the 5V 1A adapter
- 5V 1A power adapter - this ain't no regular USB power plug! We had these custom made specifically for use with embedded Linux machines like the Pi. It provides clean 1A minimum with 5.25V to overcome the 0.25V drop of the USB cable
- USB TTL console cable - The easiest method by far to talk to the Pi - simply connect the black, green and white wires to the GPIO header and connect using a terminal program! Connect the red wire to also provide power.
- SD Card 4GB size - 2GB is a little too small, we think. This card works perfectly with our reader below and is ideal for loading in our educational Pi distro
- Assembled Adafruit Pi Cobbler kit with GPIO cable - We now have this part pre-assembled so you don't have to solder it! Makes connecting to the GPIO/I2C/SPI/Power pins easy as pie, for Model B Revision 2.0
- USB microSD card reader - For loading the image onto the SD card. No drivers required, works with all OS's and is plenty fast
- Large full-size breadboard - This breadboard has plenty of space for a Cobbler and your circuits, with an adhesive back you can attach it. We now ship white breadboards, not clear ones
- Breadboarding wires - These flexible wires come in various colors and are easier to use than 'cut wire' kits
- 10 foot long Ethernet cable - The Pi comes with built in Ethernet, so use it to make your project net-connected
- Embroidered Raspberry Pi badge
- Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout - 66 channel w/10 Hz updates
- Miniature WiFi (802.11b/g/n) Module: For Raspberry Pi
- BMP180 Barometric Pressure/Temperature/Altitude Sensor- 5V ready
- PARTS PACK
- 5 x 10K resistors for pullups on the buttons
- 5 x 560 ohm resistors for the LEDs
- 1 RED 10mm diffused LED
- 1 GREEN 10mm diffused LED
- 1 BLUE 10mm diffused LED
- 3 tactile pushbuttons
- Light-sensitive resistor photocell
- 1uF capacitor
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.