Build your own all-in-one mini XBMC computer with this Raspberry Pi RaspBMC pack! You get everything necessary to start, plug it in and rock out with your very own open source set-top box. Watch videos, install apps, follow RSS feeds, etc.
To make this pack extra-fun we not only have the Pi and required accessories but also include an Adafruit IRKey and IR remote
. Plug the IRKey into the Pi USB port to control RaspBMC from your couch without the need for a keyboard. (Although, if you're going to be doing heavy typing, you may want to pick up a wireless USB keyboard + touchpad.
Each order comes with:
- Raspberry Pi Model B - has an Ethernet port, two USB ports and 512 MB of RAM. This is the model suggested for use with RaspBMC/XBMC
- Adafruit Pi Case - Keeps your Pi cozy and safe
- 10' Long Ethernet cable - Ethernet is better than WiFi for streaming video, so we include a fairly long cable that you can plug into your home broadband router.
- MicroUSB cable - 3 feet long, great for powering your Pi
- HDMI Cable - 3 feet long, plug one end into your Pi and the other into your TV or monitor.
- 5V 1A power adapter - specially designed for the Pi
- 4 GB SD Card with RaspBMC - a 4GB card with the network RaspBMC image pre-installed and ready to rock. It will auto-magically download the most recent RaspBMC to finish the install once booted for the first time.
- Adafruit IRKey with IR Remote - Plug the IRKey into your Pi's USB port and you've got an IR Remote receiver that looks just like a Keyboard, designed for and works great with RaspBMC
RaspBMC Pack for Raspberry Pi - Includes IRKey & Remote (13:21)