Mojo FPGA Development Board
PRODUCT ID: 1553
46 IN STOCK
Description-Want to dip your toes into the world of FPGA design - but a little scared of the complexity? You may find a friend in the Mojo. The Mojo is a FPGA development board that is designed from the ground up to be easy to use.
The entire goal of the Mojo is to make getting started with FPGA and digital design as easy as possible. To go along with the dev board there is a set of tutorials to help you get started and expand your knowledge of digital design.
The Mojo features include:
- Spartan 6 XC6SLX9 FPGA
- 84 digital IO pins
- 8 analog inputs
- 8 general purpose LEDs
- 1 reset button
- 1 LED to show when the FPGA is correctly configured
- On board voltage regulation that can handle 4.8V - 12V
- A microcontroller (ATmega32U4) used for configuring the FPGA, USB communications, and reading the analog pins
- On board flash memory to store the FPGA configuration file
- The Mojo is made in the USA.
Mojo FPGA Development Board (6:45)
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.