PRODUCT ID: 1508
8 IN STOCK
Description-The MakerBot® Digitizer™ Desktop 3D Scanner quickly turns the things in your world into 3D models that you can modify, improve, share, and 3D print. There’s no design, 3D modeling, or CAD expertise required to get started, and the MakerBot Digitizer delivers clean, watertight 3D models in approximately 12 minutes. It’s a fast and easy way for anyone to create 3D models! The simple, yet sophisticated software, MakerBot MakerWare for Digitizer, is optimized to work seamlessly with MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printers, and also allows you to share your scans directly with the Thingiverse community.
MakerBot® Digitizer™ (0:10)
We can't return these, so they're on sale!! Please see our post - Is Adafruit going to continue to sell Stratasys/MakerBot products and use their services? We do not know yet. We're going to get as much information as soon as possible and make a decision if were going to continue sell products / use services from Stratasys. Right now we will start to research what is posted in the MAKE article by Michael Weinberg. We will post our comments, thoughts and decisions as we get more information. Please check out the fully open source LulzBot TAZ 4 - Open source 3D Printer & PrintrBots.
- Scan volume: Up to 20.3 (diameter) x 20.3 cm (H) [8x8 in.]
- Dimensional accuracy: ±2.0 mm [±0.079 in]
- Detail resolution: 0.5 mm [0.0197 in]
- Triangles per 3D model: Approx. 200K
- Scan speed: Approx. 12 minutes
- Steps per rotation: 800 per rotation
- Optimal Light Conditions: Artificial indoor light
- Maximum weight on turntable: 3kg [6.6 lbs]
- Included Software: MakerWare for Digitizer
- Exported File Types: STL, Thing
- Operating Systems: Windows (7+) Mac OSX (10.7+) Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Lasers: Two eye-safe Class 1 laser line generators
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor
- Enclosure Material: PC ABS
- Connectivity: USB connection
- Stepper Motor: 0.9º step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
- Product Dimensions: 47.5 (L) x 20.3 (H) x 41.1 (W) cm [18.7 x 8.0 x 16.2 in]
- Shipping Dimensions: 52.1 (L) x 24.4 (H) x 47.0 (W) cm [20.5 x 9.6 x 18.5 in]
- Product Weight: 2.1 kg [4.7 lbs]
- Shipping Weight: 5.0 kg [11.0 lbs]
- Storage Temperature: 0º-55ºC [32º-90ºF]
- Operating Temperature: 15º-32ºC [60º-90ºF]
- AC Input: 100-240 V, ~2 amps, 50-60 Hz
- Power Requirements: 12 V DC @ 2.08 amps
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.