uses the popular Arduino
microcontroller platform as an instrument to teach topics in electrical engineering, programming, and human-computer interaction. The book shares best practices in programming and design that you can apply to any project, and code snippets and schematics that will serve as a useful references for future projects even after you’ve mastered all the topics in the book.
- Includes dozens of projects that utilize different capabilities of the Arduino, while interfacing with external hardware
- Features chapters that build upon each other, tying in concepts from previous chapters to illustrate new ones
- Includes aspects that are accompanied by video tutorials and other rich multimedia content
- Covers electrical engineering and programming concepts, interfacing with the world through analog and digital sensors, communicating with a computer and other devices, internet connectivity, and much more
- Explains how to combine smaller topics into more complex projects
- Shares downloadable materials and source code for everything covered in the book
takes you on an adventure and provides you with exclusive access to materials not found anywhere else!
Exploring Arduino by Jeremy Blum (1:10)