Sous-vide powered by Arduino kit pack - The SousViduino!
PRODUCT ID: 1401
75 IN STOCK
Description-This pack contains all the Adafruit parts required to try out our latest tutorial, the sous-vide powered by Arduino - a.k.a. the SousViduino! It doesn't contain a rice cooker, you'll need to pick that up as well, check the tutorial for suggestions on what to look for in a cooker.
This kit pack comes with:
- Arduino UNO R3
- Positive RGB LCD Shield for Arduino kit
- Proto-Screwshield for making easy connections to the Arduino pins
- Food safe heat shrink for the temperature sensor
- Power-switch tail: a safer way of controlling ~120VAC appliances from a microcontroller
- High-temperature waterproof DS18B20 sensor
- Servo extension cable to allow easy connection & disconnection of the sensor
- 2 pin JST plug and socket for making a connection to the PST
Please note: Cooking with sous-vide is an advanced technique that uses low temperatures to cook food. Doing so can introduce food-safety issues if not performed correctly. Douglas Baldwin has an excellent guide to temperatures/times requirements for meats, eggs, and seafood. Please read his guide and use care when cooking sous-vide!