Conductive Hook & Loop Tape (Velcro) - 3" long
Conductive hook & loop tape is just like the "Velcro" you've seen on clothes and bags, but is coated with silver to make it fully conductive. Originally this was designed to the manufacture of static-safe clothing, but its great for wearable applications as well. For example an on-off switch or sensor.
Each order ships with three inches of BOTH halves, its easily sewn or cut.
Conductive Hook & Loop Tape (Velcro) - 3" long (0:05)
- Expected cycle life: 5000 openings/closings
- Shear strength: 12.3 psi (new) / 6.7 psi (after 5000 cycles)
- Peel strength: 1.2 piw (new) / 0.8 piw (after 5000 cycles)
- Weight: 0.15 oz/in²
- Weight of 3" piece: 1.38g
- Mated thickness: 1/8 in
- Resistivity: Hook: 1.8 Ohm per sq, Loop: 1.4 Ohm per sq, 0.8 Ohm through mated closure
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.