SpikenzieLabs Calculator Kit
PRODUCT ID: 1308
52 IN STOCK
Description-The SpikenzieLabs Calculator Kit another one of a kind, 100% original SpikenzieLabs' kit. Easy to solder with through hole parts that it is both useful and super cool! Comes as a kit of electronic and plastic parts, after it is assembled you will have a lovely battery-powered pocket calculator. If you're feeling extra-adventurous, the chip is programmed with an Arduino-compatible bootloader so it's very hackable as well. Some tools are required to assemble: soldering iron, solder, and wire cutters. You'll also want some masking tape and a hex wrench (although we just used pliers assemble the screws)
- Add, subtract, multiply & divide.
- No computer is required, ships pre-programmed.
- It is easily modified using the Arduino IDE.
- Six bright red 7 segment LED modules.
- Powered by a single CR2032 battery.
- Instant-on, automatic sleep, extra long battery life.
- Layered laser cut acrylic case.
SpikenzieLabs Calculator Kit (1:07)
Technical Details+117.36mm/4.6" long x 71mm/2.8" wide x 18.48mm/0.7" high
Assembled weight: 0.3lbs
Calculator Arduino sketch code
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.