Digital Genuine Hakko FX-888D (936 upgrade)
PRODUCT ID: 1204
Description-Known by engineers for making excellent quality tools & soldering irons! This is a genuine Hakko FX-888D with digital temperature control! We worked hard to get the best and a great price, these are not Chinese/Taiwanese knock-offs. This iron is an upgrade to the venerable Hakko 936 - smaller footprint but more powerful for a faster heat up time.
The Hakkos have quality construction, this iron is the last one you'll need for decades. Heats up in 30 seconds, with a calibrated temperature control knob gives precision heat to minimize cold solder joints. Once you know you're on the path of electronics, this is the iron you'll want beside you on your desk.
The new Digital version has a display in either Fahrenheit or Centigrade (customer adjustable), so you can set the temperature as well as see the current tip temp.
We got the medium tip on this iron, the most popular size, great for through-hole and some SMT. You can purchase replacement Hakko tips anywhere (we'll carry some soon).
Digital Genuine Hakko FX-888D (13:37)
- 65 Watts
- Ceramic Heater
- Temperature Range: 120° - 899°F (50° - 480°C)
- Temperature Stability: ±1.8°F (1.0°C)
- Temperature Control: Closed-loop sensor
- Dimensions: 100(W) x 120(H) x 120(D) mm, 3.9(W) x 4.7(H) x 4.7(D) in.
- Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)
- ESD Safe: Yes IPC J-STD-001: Meets or Exceeds requirements
- 900M-T-1.6D 1.6mm 'screwdriver' tip
- For use in 120V countries only
- UL Approved
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.