Medium Waterproof OtterBox
PRODUCT ID: 341
26 IN STOCK
Description-Make your project stand up to serious abuse with an otterbox, a true waterproof drybox that is also tough enough to get run over. Made of clear polycarbonate, you'll be able to keep an eye on any indicator LEDs. We have these in 3 sizes: small (#1000), medium (#2000) and large (#3000). They're ideal for projects with wireless components like GPS loggers, GPRS/GSM cellular or xbee but can also act as a portable "pack & hack" project box.
Comes with a lanyard and there are slots on the side for strapping the box onto something. Its a tough box so it will be hard to drill into it.
The OtterBox 2000 has been discontinued and replaced with the "Pursuits 40" which seems pretty much the same size but has a rubber grip on the inside and more attachment slots.
Medium Waterproof OtterBox (13:10)
- Waterproof, crushproof & watertight
- Perfect for protecting your electronic project indoors and outdoors
- Patented drybox, designed to handle full submersions - up to 100 ft
- Exterior Dimensions: 2.05" H x 4.75" W x 6.95" D
- Holds a rectangular volume of: 1.00" H x 2.875"W x 5.50"D
- Approximate total internal volume: 30 cu. in.
- Weight: 9.8 oz (280 g)
- Clear (stickers are removable
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.