Professional Non-Slip Magnetic Project Mat
PRODUCT ID: 1636
92 IN STOCK
Description-Repairs can be tough. You don't need missing screws making it worse. iFixit designed this mat to make repairs easier. You won’t lose screws and won’t forget which screws go where.
- Magnetized to hold tight onto small screws.
- Dry erase surface lets you keep notes and stops mistakes.
- Reduces reassembly time by up to 40% while preventing errors.
- New! The Pro version of this mat has a better quality magnet for a strong hold and a foam non-slip padding
- Magnetic surface is safe for hard drives, and other modern electronics.
Use it as a workmat during cell phone repairs, and you’ll be able to stop worrying about screw tracking and focus on the cell phone; All the screws will be right where you left them. For laptops with up to hundreds of screws, use the whole mat as a screw guide and keep careful notes to not get lost. It will serve you as a dutiful partner, and you will lose fewer screws.
The pen is made by Staedtler, the German pen company that makes top-of-the-line artists’ pens and pencils, as well as the expensive precision pens architects use for blueprints. Their Lumocolor Correctable pen doesn’t smear or wipe away like most dry erase markers. If you brush your hand across the mat while performing a repair, the ink doesn’t scratch or smear. But the eraser tip or a dry cloth erases the ink clean every time.
Photos by iFixit.
Professional Non-Slip Magnetic Project Mat (8:32)
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.