Autoranging Digital Multimeter Pen
PRODUCT ID: 1360
80 IN STOCK
Description-Chances are you spent time today poking into a circuit with two hands and then craning your neck over looking over at a multimeter display, which causes you to slip and lose your spot. OK well at least we had to do that, and that's when we decided it was time to pick up one of these pen-style digital multimeters. It's small and light but has a full featured multimeter inside. The ground probe is actually a wired clamp (it has a nice sharp tip or you can grab onto a ground wire). So you can just poke around with one hand and see the values instantly.
Comes in a nice padded case and has a nifty retractable tip so you won't accidentally stab something in your toolkit. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries, included.
Autoranging Digital Multimeter Pen (4:37)
Technical Details+Digital pen multimeter datasheet
- DC Voltage Range 200mV/2V/20V/200V/600V: ±(0.7%)
- AC Voltage Range 200mV/2V/20V/200V: ±(0.8%)
- AC Voltage Range 600V: ±(1.0%)
- DC Current Range 20mA/200mA: ±(1.5%)
- AC Current Range 20mA/200mA: ±(2.0%)
- Resistance Range 200Ω: ±(1.0%)
- Resistance Range 2kΩ/20KΩ/200KΩ/2MΩ: ±(1.0%)
- Resistance Range 20MΩ: ±(1.0%)
- Display Counts: 2000
- Auto Ranging
- Manual Ranging
- Logic Level Test >3.5V is High Level <3.5V is Low Level
- Auto Power Off
- Diode Range: 2.7V
- Continuity Buzzer <50Ω
- Maximum Value Hold
- Data Hold
- Retractable Tip for Safe Storage
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5AAA Batteries
- Product Size: 208mm / 8.2" x 38mm / 1/5" x 29mm / 1.1"
- Product Weight: 110g / 0.2lb
- Category: CE ETL
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.