SMD Component Testing Tweezers
PRODUCT ID: 1359
31 IN STOCK
Description-These tweezers are perfect for anyone who does a lot of work with SMD components (and hey, who isn't these days?) Use these instead of squinting and trying to use clumsy multimeter probes to detect an LED's color, polarity or resistor/cap value! The multimeter 'probes' are the two tips of a tweezer-shaped multimeter. Simply 'grab' a resistor, capacitor, diode or LED to test. It has a "scanning" mode where it will try to guess what type of component you have, or you can select the component type with the Function button and it will auto-range for you.
We find these ideal for checking unmarked-SMD values, and LED polarity/colors: there's one on every production desk! Comes in a nice clear hard case with a CR2032 battery and an extra set of tips. These are a great investment for any E.E.
SMD Component Testing Tweezers (4:37)
Technical Details+SMD tweezer datasheet
- Max Dimensions: 32mm / 1.25" x 175mm / 6.9" x 20mm / 0.79"
- Weight: 46g
- Auto Scanning (detects component type), Auto ranging & Manual ranging
- 3000 Display Count
- Resistance Range: 300Ω/3K/30K/300KΩ/3MΩ/30MΩ
Accuracy: ± 1.0%
- Capacitance Range: 3nF/30nF/300nF/3µF/30µF/300µF/3mF/30mF
Best Resolution: 1pF
Accuracy: ± 3%
- Continuity Buzzer sounds when < 50Ω
- Auto off, low battery indication
- Powered by single CR2032 battery
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.