Raspberry Pi User Guide by Eben Upton and Gareth Halfacree - 3rd Edition
The Raspberry Pi User Guide, 3rd Edition by Eben Upton and Gareth Halfacree contains everything the reader needs to know to get up and running on the Raspberry Pi.
The third edition is updated for the latest revision of the Raspberry Pi Model B+!
Written by Gareth Halfacree and Eben Upton, the co-creator of Raspberry Pi, this book shows how to:
- Utilise the features of the Model B+ board
- Connect the Raspberry Pi to other devices -- keyboard, mouse, monitor
- Install the necessary software and configure the Raspberry Pi
- Set up the Raspberry Pi as a simple productivity machine and multimedia centre
- Write basic programs in Scratch and Python
- Extend the Pi's capabilities with add-on boards such as the Gertboard
The Raspberry Pi User Guide is an ideal companion when starting out using the Raspberry Pi board.
Check out downloads on Wiley's site for this book
- As of February 11th, 2015 we are selling the 3rd Edition of the Raspberry Pi User Guide
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.