WANT MORE?? Dont forget to see everything else in the Part finder index !
When purchasing AVRs note…
- The -10xx means 10MHz max speed, -16xx means 16MHz, etc.
- However, the speed the chip can run at is proportional to the voltage, check the datasheet for the max speed at a given VCC (its near the end)
- The -nnPx means DIP, -nnAx means TQFP and -nnMx means QFN
- The -nnxU means RoHS, -nnxI is not RoHS
- The V postfix means "Low voltage" generally 1.8V+
- The P postfix is 'picopower' which is a different chip fabrication technology, thus Atmega168P is compatible with but slightly different than the Atmega168. P parts can run as low as 1.8V
|Image||Part # & Datasheet||Flash||SRAM||Distributors||EAGLE library|
|Atmega328P-PU (DIP)||32K||2K||Digikey Mouser||avr-6|
|Atmega328P-AU (TQFP)||32K||2K||Digikey Mouser Arrow Farnell AU/UK||avr-6|