at Falkor Systems, Inc. in New York
New York, NY (Soho)
Falkor Systems, Inc., an early-stage startup developing autonomous flying robots for the commercial market, is looking for an experienced PCB designer for a medium-term contract. There may be potential for full-time employment.
The company’s founder / CEO is a successful entrepreneur whose first company developed a pioneering product development strategy which led the United States government to substantially restructure its technology export control policy. The company eventually sold to Red Hat, Inc.
The company is looking for someone who can:
- convert a prototype (breadboards, breakout boards, etc) device into a PCB design
- source parts, develop a complete bill of materials and cost estimates
- manage the manufacturing process
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- designing BeagleBone capes
- crowd-sourced funding for electronics projects
- open source hardware
- surface-mount technology
To apply, please email email@example.com