Embedded Linux Developer
at Bug Labs in New York
You are an experienced Linux developer – kernel work, driver internals, udev and hotplug skills, shell scripting and C programming. You also understand modern, embedded mobile devices. Are we looking for a unicorn? The elusive Yeti? We are on the hunt!
- Embedded mobile (Linux and/or Android) development, C programming, and shell scripting proficiency
- Linux 2.6 kernel sysfs/device tree knowledge
- Kernel experience in an embedded architecture (like PPC, MIPS, or ARM). Let’s get serious here – our first choice here is ARM based platform experience. Even better, if its OMAP experience
- Familiarity with Linux usb stack would be a plus too
- GNU tools/Cross-compiling experience
- You are a wireless data aficionado with modern/embedded wireless experience with mobile telephony and mobile data technology. You’ve got knowledge of air interfaces, like HSPA, EVDO and 3G or 4G (LTE, WiMAX). Or maybe its short- range wireless protocols, including Bluetooth, WiFi, and other 802.11 standards… How about service/process communication, mobile applications
- You know your way around board design, with layout and schematic capture skill.
- Experience and participation with open source project(s) a big plus.
Submit your resume, cover letter and applicable stuffs. Tell us why we need you! Help us get to know you.