RF jammer project
at Electric Jet Interactive (Anywhere)
I’m an open source software developer and consultant by trade but I’m currently working on behalf of a well-funded group that wishes to develop and prototype a vehicle-mounted RF jammer similar to this:
but with some significantly different requirements and applications (more details available after initial contact.)
COMMENT: The link above is for refernce only; this is not for a military application nor do we wish to simply copy their device(s).
Some of you probably also know of Limor’s Wave Bubble or similar devices (which may or may not play a possible role here):
Our immediate needs are two-fold:
1. Initial consulting — discuss feasibility of our approach, provide solid advice on other approaches we may not have considered. Expert level knowledge of RF jamming technology required.
2. Prototype development — if feasible, they’d like to move directly into prototype development with the end-goal of creating a working model that could be used in a controlled demo.
If this sounds interesting and you’ve got the right skill set please apply online and we will follow up directly. Compensation is generous and will be based on your expectations and experience. We anticipate an hourly rate for initial consulting, followed by a fixed price contract for prototype development (but we’re open to options).
1. If you are not a maker/prototype builder but can provide expertise and guide us through a prototype phase that would be fine.
2. Despite the reference link above this project does not involve a military application.
3. In addition, the group is well aware that RF jammers are currently illegal in the U.S. under federal statute 47 U.S.C. 333. This is an above-the-board group with a team of lawyers, and high-level contacts at the FCC and with other federal government officials. Nobody will be asked to do anything illegal or shady.
4. As mentioned above, I am simply acting as an adviser for this group (my company linked above is not the actual hiring party.)