Hi. thanks for replies. sorry was out of contact there for a few days. just tried all this again.
Gonna apologize beforehand for the big post and all the caps but i thought maybe you might see something i'm missing.
I'm not running any other applications while i'm doing this.
i've tried all this with a different cables and different ports
i have yet to try it with another pc but here's what i get shown in a few screen caps
*do note that i was running sokkos 1.9 prior to this and it was working fine.
**i was also able to use computer control mode with c0nb0x
1. power on x0x in bootload
2. open c0nb0x and device manager - make sure all ports etc are correct
3. all good so far. settings checked ready to go
4. run diagnostics mode and get this
5. if i then try connect to x0xb0x i get this
6. now if i try and upload a firmware after all this, i cannot. i get this
7. however, if i shut everything down and restart x0x in bootload, load c0nb0x and run through the firmware upload nice and quick it works fine and i get this. looks good...
8. firmware uploads successfully. i get this
9. switch off x0x. change to any regular operational mode and nothing works. no sound. no sequencer. looks like still stuck in bootload mode. (some/none/all of LEDs come on each time i power on)
10. back to bootload mode. open c0nb0x. connect to x0x. get this
11. if i try computer control for import/export i get this
Anyways, while I am familiar enough with computers and and software and stuff, I don't know much about coding or electronics so I fear what that what I may need to do to fix this might go a bit over my head. If worst comes to the worst there is a guy in my city that should be able to get it up and running. Would be nice to sort it from home though.
Any suggestions/ideas welcome.