Sokkan wrote:So, I just picked up on this again, got a bit sidetracked for a couple of years.
The last thing I did in 2011 was to rewrite stuff and I have 282 bytes left for improvements in 2.0 before release.
What i already fixed is this, according to my list from 2011:
* Erase only works when running.
* RAS led lighting up in pattern play.
* MIDI transpose immediately.
* Loop mode bug regarding loop end.
Any suggestions of more bug fixes? Otherwise I will do this:
* MIDI sync bug, off by one. I haven't been able to reproduce this myself yet. Did anyone else here already fix it in an alternative FW?
* Changing tempo always writes to EEPROM. I will try and see if I can reduce the number of writes in a good way.
* RAS in track play strange.
* Feedback for sysex load/receive.
* 8ths in track play.
* Show FW version at startup.
* New special 303 edit mode if there is space left.
Sokkan wrote:* MIDI sync bug, off by one. I haven't been able to reproduce this myself yet. Did anyone else here already fix it in an alternative FW?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests