Thank you again!
Yes, only VCO is completed (and PS in ioboard as in manual). Resistance is 20.2k from mb j4 pin 1 to ground.
- I checked all resistors once again
- Measured following points:
Q26 (from mb down to top):
Q8 (from mb left to right):
These two look quite ok to me, but the voltage is low?
- Checked transistor alignments (visually) and types
- Checked trimpots and tuning knob types once again
- Warmed every soldering point once to ensure there is no "cold solderings"
- I tested every 2sa733p's hfe's before soldering and sorted them to find hi gains, so I believe those were ok at least before soldering.
- I didn't test 536f's and sk30ao