NEW PRODUCT – CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software V6. We are now able to offer a license for CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software V6, 1 User. We currently can provide licenses for HOBBYIST, STANDARD and PROFESSIONAL.
All Adafruit products are designed with CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software, Ladyada has made hundreds of designs with EAGLE! We are pleased to now offer licenses to our community & customers for purchase!
After you place your order with Adafruit, we will send you the license for CadSoft EAGLE Standard PCB Design Software V6, all usually within a few hours of purchase. The download(s) are available at any time in the downloads section. There are no refunds on software purchases of CadSoft EAGLE, you can download the software at any time to try it out before purchasing a license. Discount codes & promotional free items do not apply to purchases of CadSoft EAGLE licenses.
Why CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software V6?
Whether you are a team of one, or part of a large engineering department, EAGLE provides quality PCB design software with the features that get the job done. For over 20 years, EAGLE has been satisfying design engineers around the world, by offering the same core functionality as expensive commercial software, at the fraction of the cost.
Easy to learn
Easy to use
Export Gerber files that can be used at any board house:
- Gerber 274X & Gerber 274D
- Excellon NC Drill Format
- SM1000 and SM3000
- Custom user-defined export formats
- Online import of product & pricing information through DesignLink
- Active customer forums to share files, libraries ULPs, design tips and more
- Parse and paste your data outside of EAGLE (XML datastructure)
With your purchase of a CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software license, we will send you a free CadSoft EAGLE – Skill badge, iron-on patch!
If you’re interested in open-source PCB design software check out gEDA and KiCAD.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Linux based on kernel 2.6 for Intel computers, X11 with a minimum color depth of 8 bpp, 32-bit runtime environment with the following libraries: libpng14.so.14, libssl.so.1.0.0, libcrypto.so.1.0.0, libjpeg.so.8
- Mac OS X version 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8 for Intel computer. Support for 10.9 is being worked on.
Download tutorial guides to various versions of EAGLE to learn how to use its powerful features more effectively
- v6 English Tutorial (PDF)
- v6 Introduction of the EAGLE Control Panel (PDF)
- V6 Create a project and start drawing schematics (PDF)
EAGLE available for Linux®, Mac® and Windows®
In stock and shipping now!