- Using a sewing machine, sew two parallel lines of the solderable conductive thread to the fabric by zig-zaging over them with a regular (non-sythetic) thread.
- Solder on the LEDs.
- Cut the conductive thread on one of the leads and insert the 10 Ohm resistor.
- Sew and solder the LilyPower module.
- Plug the battery and turn on.
- Use stuffing or padding with translucent gauze fabric to diffuse the light if desired.
Every Wednesday is Wearable Wednesday here at Adafruit! We’re bringing you the blinkiest, most fashionable, innovative, and useful wearables from around the web and in our own original projects featuring our wearable Arduino-compatible platform, FLORA. Be sure to post up your wearables projects in the forums or send us a link and you might be featured here on Wearable Wednesday!Related
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.