Join Becky Stern and friends every week as we delve into the wonderful world of wearables, live on YouTube at 2pm ET on Wednesdays. We’ll answer your questions, announce a discount code for the Adafruit store, and explore wearable components, techniques, special materials, and projects you can build at home! Ask your wearables questions in the comments, and if your question is featured, you’ll be entered to win the show giveaway, which this week is a FLORA color sensor!
- #WearableWednesday on the Adafruit blog
- element14 “Get Closer” Wearables challenge
- ICEdot crash sensor teardown
- Component of the Week: FLORA color sensor
- Material Spotlight: Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) coated plastic and glass
Subscribe to Adafruit on YouTube
New tutorials on the Adafruit Learning System